RaceChrono v1.36 beta 1 known issues

2»

Comments

• Just join it, the instructions are in the news section... :) this way you'll get access to the next beta!
  • edited November 2009
    Hi, I have Garmin USB GPS20x receiver.. so what COM port can I use since it doesn't have USB port in setings... only when I set to COM port 3 it doesn't say NO GPS FOUND, on every other it does... and when I try to exit it doesn't respond.. (only with COM port 3)
    I'm talking about Windows version...

So how to get it work with my GPS USB receiver?

Windows 7 x64
  • Antti,

I found yesterday that the bluetooth connection drop after the 4th start (I think about 20mins into the run). I wonder if the bluetooth has gone to sleep mode?

I will email you with the data once I got it from the phone.
  • Updated the post for 1.36 beta 1, please add anything you've found :)
  • Hi
    Beta 1.36.
    I use Samsung Innov 8510 and Qstaz BT 1000.When I switch to live timer and then I press toggle phone crashe/freeze.
  • Boy36: Did you start a data logging session, performance testing session or lap timing session? Can you test with different kind of session to see if it still crashes?
  • Hi
    Aol ,now I'm reset phone and now data logging works perfectly .
  • Let me know, if you get that problem again. If you start getting this problem try to think what was in common of the situations when it happened. So maybe you'd be able to reproduce it, and I could send you some binaries to test.
  • edited December 2009
    Can you send the NMEA data for the session that crashed/hanged? If you can then send it to tracks(at)racechrono.com. You find the files under \RaceChrono\Sessions\*-nmea.txt under your memory card. Try to send the file for the that caused the hang. The file name has time and date encoded in the name.
  • Hi Aol i have send you file.In the afternoon, I will do perfomance test with obdkey too.
  • Aol, Am i just tired from too many long hours working, why can't i see the link for Beta 1.36 for S60 5th edition and 3rd edition fp2 download? Your e-mail states improved functionality for touchscreens, so i thought Yippee!!! for my N97 or is the beta 1.36 for S60 3rd edition the one to download. Sorry, stupid question, i know :-) It's probably obvious.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi, the links are in the news item I posted: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=273 and a direct link to 3rd fp2 & 5th edition for N97: http://www.racechrono.com/beta/RaceChrono_v1360_beta1_S60_32_50.sisx
  • Hi Aol

Samsung INNOV i8510
    QSTAZ BT 1000X
    OBDKey

I found the solution for my problem with the program Racechrono.The problem is in my phone backlight.
    In RaceChrono setings I turn backlight "Always off"then download program "S60SpotOn",instal and run.
    I made a few perfomance test and the program has worked without any problems

Bojan
  • edited December 2009
    Ok, seems that seems to be common trouble with other Samsungs. I will try to fix this problem when I have time. I will send you binaries to test if you want to help.
  • No problem,I m glad to help.