Moving Splits

In the Windows PC version how do I select a split to move it?

I have 5 splits on a particular track and the only one I can move is the last split, number 5. If I delete it I can then select Split 4 and move it ect.

I would like to be able to select each split then fine tune the movement, can I do that?

Thank you for a great program

Alan

Comments

• There are left/right buttons over the map which change the selected split. Not too intuitive, admitted.
  • Thank you. I never even thought about trying those.
    I notice if I "insert" a split between 2 other splits, after I have saved the other splits it is not "in order"
    So if I have splits 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 and I want to "insert" a split 3, when I use the keys to move left and right the order is always 1,2,4,5,6 and 3
    Is there another function to "insert" a split or would I need to delete 4,5 and 6 then add 3. Then add back 4, 5, and 6?
    Thank you for all your help
  • Yep that's true, they are not in order, but that only matters when editing the traps. The trap order doesn't matter when racing.
  • So when actually recording times the sectors are recorded in the correct order? I wont be at the track to test this until Saturday so please excuse the question.

Thanks for the advice
  • edited June 2010
    Yep, the order of the traps doesn't matter.