Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confirmation mails and preview requests

aolaol
edited February 2012 in RaceChrono for Android
"I didn't get my confirmation mail"
"I need to be included in the preview"

Add your requests for such things here :)

Comments

• aolaol
    edited May 2012
    Please complain here if you did not get your preview or confirmation e-mail.

Thanks for everyone participating the preview (all 400 of you!) and being patient waiting for it!

I will not handle NEW preview requests any more as there will be a public beta soon, free for everyone!
  • ??????
    Why i have this?

Forbidden
    You don't have the permission to access this page.

Please login as administrator.
  • PeppeL: After signup, just download the app (from other link) and login with that.
  • edited May 2012
    Hi aol - I didn't receive my preview email, however I did receive my confirmation back in March.

Regards

EDIT: Plse ignore that....it was in my Junk folder! THanks!
  • 1, 5 years ago, i changed my nokia to an htc android. since that ive visit this page every 1-2 month in hope to see an android version.
    fortunally today i found it.
    what do i have to do, to help you with this "beta" test?

greetz from germany

David
  • When will the beta be available?

Got my Android phone now. I've used RaceChrono on a Nokia, and I'd really like one on my phone.
  • Good afternoon, I would like to test the android version of RaceChrono in my phone. I've already tried the version in phone window and it seemed fantastic. Now I have a samsung galaxy s2 and legend htc with android. Please add me to the list to test the new application. thanks
  • Hello, I am proud user of RaceChrono in my Nokia 5800 for three years, but now, I bought Xperia X10 mini Pro. I'd like to test your awesome app on my android too. I will do race track day in Czech Republic (Brno circuit) on the end of this month.
    Thanks for add me to the testing list.

Tomas
    Czech Republic
  • Hi, is it possibele to get preview ? Phone Samsung Galaxy + & WinTec G-Rays-I.
  • Hey i have an lg optimus one, i would love to get a preview! I would be testing it this weekend in my rotax max kart. Please respond even if you wont grant me a copy.
  • Hello can someone send me the installations for Android and IOS?

I really want to test the racechrono app.

Best regards
  • Hello. Can i also get the racechrono version for android i have a samsung gio telefoon and i am going to use it on a motorbike.
    With kind regards.
  • Hello, HTC user here. Can I have a preview of the racechrono app?
    Thanks in advance
  • hello I would like to test the application on my Galaxy s2
    Android and my bike.
    Please see if I can send the application.

Thanks in advance.

regards
  • Hi. Can I have the test application ? Thanks (Samsung Galaxy GT-I9001).
  • Hi,
    really interested to this app.
    I'm "following" this app for a long time but unfortunatelly i never had a phone with S30 OS or with gps or whatever...

But now i could try it on a htc wildfire and samsung gt-i5500

can i test it?

thanks!
  • Hi aol - I didn't receive my preview email.
  • Good afternoon, I would like to test the android version of RaceChrono in my phone. I've already tried the version in symbian phone and it seemed fantastic. Now I have a LG Optimus Black with android Iwould try the app next week in the Albacete circuit. Please add me to the list to test the new application. thanks
  • Hi, can I have the preview version? Phone HTC Desire HD

Thanks!
  • Hello.
    I´d like to try the racechrono for android, my phone is a htc wildire, my email timnaket@hotmail.com.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Hi, can I download the beta version for Android (Samsung Galaxy II), I want to try in a Rally in Italy next week end. If possible i want to compare the Symbian version and the Android version.

Thanks.
  • Hi, Where can I download the version for my Galaxy II, or when will the public download be available? Thank You.
  • When will the public beta become available? Would be nice to be able to try it out on Galaxy Nexus @Kemora June 8th.. :)
  • Hi would like to try this on my archos 101, have been using s60 on my nokia 5800. Can you upload the mondello international track ireland. Thanks
  • i want test racechrono on my galaxy s2. How to register?
  • Hello, HTC ONE X user here. Can I have a preview of the racechrono app? Thanks in advance
  • Hi, still not had a confirmation email for the App, it's installed on my Samsung GT-I5800, all fields have been checked and rechecked but everytime I try to sign in it says confirmation email has been resent to me but it hasn't, tried multiple times, definately not in any junk/spam folders... Please advise.

Cheers