RaceChrono v2.10 and v2.11 thread. Free discussion.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    afairfield: v1.45 and the v2 versions use different file formats, so in order to use the PC version with android, you need to export to NMEA 0183 format on Android, and then import these files on PC. It's not optimal but I do plan to do all same functionality eventually on Android, so maybe the old clunky PC version can be replaced with an Android tablet. The exported files are at /RaceChrono/export
  • There must have been a problem with my phone or computer because i was using a usb cable to my computer to download and the export folder just wasn't visible. In order to fix i found out that after exporting i had to turn my phone off and then on and then connect phone to computer and files were visible.
  • Hi Antti!

Nothing new for several months, is there any reason to be worried? Your software is a important part of my trackdays ;-) Offcourse it´s woring as it is but there is room for moore of the fun stuff ;-)

Best regards from Sweden

/Johan
  • Hi Johan, do not worry, new much improved version is under work. :)
  • Any teaser? :-)
  • Bimmerboy, not this time :)
  • My Racechrono runing on PC whit BlueStacks emulator.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55073947/Fotos/20130218_210537.jpg
  • Where did you put sessions on you PC's hard drive so RaceChrono running inside BlueStack could read it?
    I have several sessions on my phone that I would like to view